– All ticket holders will receive a digital download of the new Big Wu album due out in the Fall!
– Under 18 must be accompanied at all times by a parent/guardian
– 12 and under admitted free with parent/guardian
– First Aid will be located next to the merch booth in the concert bowl
– There will be a water truck on site for drinking water and free hose downs!
– Kids creation station with fun, creative activities on Friday and Saturday. Please feel free to bring any art supplies and/or fun activities for the kids!
– Non powered RV Spots available for purchase online
– Leave no trace! Blue Ribbon Pines is a beautiful disc golf course. Please be conscious and leave no trace as they have graciously hosted the Big Wu Family Reuion! You will be given trash and recycling bags.
– Big Wu Family Reunion is a family friendly event. Please be respectful and conscious of kids and families! See map for family camping area.
– VIP Deck Lounge and concert viewing area with snacks and cocktails throughout the weekend
– Friday Dinner
– Saturday Reunion Brunch Extravaganza from 10am-1pm
– Saturday Dinner
– (1) Big Wu Exclusive Merch Item #weareyoungweareold
– VIP Shaded Camping area
– Free ticket to the August 16th BWFR Preparedness Pop Up show in Minneapolis
– Complimentary Festival Poster
- ATM will be available onsite
- Cash and cards will be accepted at the gate, merch booth and bar
- If you purchased a Friday 1-Day ticket, you must bring a $50 CASH ONLY deposit that will be returned to you upon leaving any time before 10 am on Saturday, August 18.
- Disc Golfing will be free all weekend with the purchase of a ticket.
- Glow in the dark disc golf will be allowed all night long!
- Watch for fun contests such as longest drive/putt at the event!
- Blue Ribbon Pines is a dog friendly venue.
- You must pay a $10 fee and sign a waiver
- Dogs must be on a leash and under your supervision at all times
- You must clean up after your dog.
- If you don’t adhere to any of these rules you will be asked to leave
- Must be at least 21 years of age to drink.
- Must present valid I.D. at the gate to receive a 21+ wristband.
- Carry-ins are allowed. No Glass.
- Blue Ribbon Pines has a fully stocked bar with liquor and beer on sale all weekend.
- All local, state and federal laws apply
- No outside firewood.
- Fires allowed in fire rings only.
- Wood will be for sale on site.
Handicap accessible concert viewing, parking, and camping available upon request. Email email@example.com for to make arrangements.
– Find the Yellow balloons and you’ve found Our Ship
– Our Ship is a group of Big Wu Fans who choose to remain drug and alcohol free. We are not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, The Big Wu, or any other sober fan group. Our Ship has absolutely no opinion on the issue of drugs and alcohol, and neither condemns or condones it. Our simple purpose is to provide fellowship, support, and information to those who seek the comfort and camaraderie of other clean and sober people at shows. Though Our Ship consists primarily of those recovering from alcoholism and addiction, we are open to anyone who wishes to remain clean and sober at shows.
– Throughout the weekend the table will be a place to find new friends, give and receive support, grab some candy, dance, and have meetings.
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and to get in contact!
Below is a map of the Big Wu Family Reunion festival map for 2018.
Here is a breakdown of the set times for the Big Wu Family Reunion 2018: